Wednesday, 5 January 2022

Photography 5.2

 1)



I couldn't figure out how to make the list bigger, so I just took a screenshot of the other three ones needing to be shown.


I really like how the image had turned out, it looks woody so to speak, each would plank looks different, but the same because it's in the same pile. Shows variety.

2)



Here is the starting image^^^^^



I was shocked how easy this was to do after watching the tutorial, This one I like, It reminds me of the transitions from black and white video, to coloured version. I really like this compared to the starting one. Looks more light and gives more character.



Then there are these ones, where the picture's black and white transfers to coloured, vertically, I like the first one though, as this one is more gradual and the change it's apparent compared to the other one. It's just hard to tell there was a change.

3)


Here's the picture I started off with.



I really love how this turned out, the sun ray on his nose and everything looks just so good. I like this one way more than the first one.

Here are the other settings:



4)


Here's the original picture I started off with.




I like this version a lot, general aviation always looks good in black and white, and when done correctly, it can really payout. I prefer this one over that first one.

5)



This filter make's it look of course edited, but you might be able to make it into something though, but I like the non edited one more.



I like both of them a lot, the purple give's it a vibe of looking through a glass window that's stained. But I like the purple on more in that sense.



I don't like the edited version of this one because it looks like the camera is being pointed inside of a car through the window, I like the non-edited version more.



I like the non-edited version a lot more, just because the filter doesn't add up with how close it is to the camera. 



I like the non-edited version more, this just gives off a camera lens is not clean vibe, so that's why I choose this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photography 8.2 Question 1

 https://www.artsteps.com/view/63f51f463bd8a11c82875293/?currentUser